We want to make people smile and glow with excitement by providing that perfect, handmade piece of jewelry.
We are a small independent jewelry business nestled in the heart of the Finger Lakes of Central New York. We have helped people find that perfect gift for a loved one whether it was a birthday present, an anniversary present, an engagement ring or other special occasions.
- Unique – Our pieces are often original and handmade by a jeweler
- Quality – We use quality metals and stones and are transparent about the exact details of our materials
- Education – We help educate people about terms in the jewelry industry
- Responsible Sourcing – We try to sustainably source our raw materials, and prefer USA when possible
- Personal Connection– You have the ability to work directly with the jeweler creating the piece
“I recently commissioned artist Aric to fashion an earring and pendent set for my wife’s birthday. The result was stunning in its beauty and simplicity. Aric’s design consisted of my wife’s aquamarine birthstone nestled in a bed of silver leaves. The perfect complement to where we live on the Tug Hill in a cabin we’ve names “Tree Top”. Thanks Aric. Job well done! — Thomas
Specialties / Past Projects
- Custom Designs – Taking your ideas or inspirations and bringing them to reality, whether it was using unusual materials such as porcupine quills, or a tribute to overcoming breast cancer
- Pendants – Great for gift giving and many different designs are possible
- Repairs – We have given new life to pieces that have looked worn or were missing stones
- Earring Alterations – Maybe you have your grandmother’s clip earrings, but you have pierced ears. We can change earrings to fit your preference
- Rings – We create solid (not hollow) rings from scratch
- Creations from Loose Components – Maybe you have loose pearls or stones that you bought with the intent to make something with them. We can design and assemble a piece using your raw materials
“We had bought our granddaughter pearls for her birthday and Christmas with the intent of making her a full pearl necklace, but along down the road, we stopped and had these few pearls. I mentioned this to Aric and he drew me a sketch of what he could do and I loved it. My granddaughter was thrilled when I gave it to her as a keepsake from both grandmothers, which she can pass down to her daughter.” — Phyllis
Want to Learn More?
Check out a couple of our links below to learn more about Forge Gone Conclusions! We also have an email list where we keep people updated on our progress and share with them jewelry information. Sign up using the link below!
Join our 24k Club!
Do you want to learn more about us and jewelry? Get insider information by becoming a member today!
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.